Select Your Vehicle
Request New Vehicle
|First Name *|
|Last Name *|
|Your Email *|
|Tell us about your Vehicle:|
AccuAir’s TouchPad is the most intuitive and user friendly way to control your vehicle's air suspension. Paired with AccuAir’s tried-and-true e-Level system, you get three preset heights as well as full manual control over each individual air spring with a handheld and mountable controller. The #1, #2, and #3 buttons on the left side of the controller allow you to quickly select each preset height and the arrow buttons on the right side of the controller provide individual corner control, as well as front/rear paired controls. The controller also features an ‘all down’ button that exhausts all four air springs at the same time for use when parking.
Every button on the TouchPad controller offers a 'crisp' tactile feel and is backlit with crystal white LED’s for clear daytime and nighttime operation. Saving and accessing your three preset heights is only a touch away and a yellow glowing ring around each button clearly indicates the current vehicle height. The controller communicates with the ECU through a 20-ft mini-USB cable which can be plugged into the controller on either its bottom-side or back-side to best suit your desired mounting solution.
Like all height-based leveling systems, AccuAir's e-Level requires the installation of height based sensors at each of the four corners of the vehicle's suspension. If your vehicle has less than four springs, contact us for a custom programmed ECU. Due to the nature of height sensors, air gauges are not required with the e-Level systems. The e-Level system is accurate within 1/8” so concerns that are often associated with air ride (e.g., uneven/abnormal tire wear, cross-loading) are completely eliminated.
Once installed, you will quickly discover that the e-Level system can take care of your air suspension without needing any input from the driver. For example, the e-Level system will automatically adjust each air spring as-needed to keep the vehicle perfectly leveled at the current preset height at all times. While driving, the vehicle must be out of tolerance for more than 45 seconds before a correction will be made, so no need to worry about the system adjusting while you’re cornering. AccuAir has programmed the e-Level system to avoid unnecessary corrections while driving by detecting scenarios like stopping, turning, and accelerating. AccuAir didn't stop there- the e-Level continues to learn the vehicle's characteristics even after the initial calibration. It becomes more accurate as time goes on while also accommodating for wear on suspension parts such as bushings and dampers. Other features such as optional "Rise on Start" and plug-n-play wireless control via your Smart Phone or keyfob provide the user friendliness that you would expect from an OEM-quality system.
AccuAir's e-Level systems include a digital pressure sensor that allows you to set your tank pressure cutoff to 150 PSI, 175 PSI, or 200 PSI. The digital pressure sensor also unlocks the e-Level’s built-in compressor protection feature which prevents overheating by automatically killing power going to your compressors in the event that your tank does not reach the target pressure within the system's expected time frame. Likewise, the system monitors your vehicle’s battery voltage and will automatically disable your compressor(s) should voltage drop below 11.5V.AccuAir e-Level with TouchPad Features:
- (3) User Definable height-based presets
- RideMonitor Mode
- Switch between (3) user-defined Ride Heights at the press of a button
- Easy "All Down" Functionality
- Manual Control Mode for each bag (individually or front/rear pairs)
- Accurate to within 1/8"
- Optional Rise-on-Start
- Automatic System Calibration
- User Definable System Sensitivity
- User Definable Compressor ON/OFF Pressure Setting
- Plug-n-Play Compatibility with the AccuAir iLevel Wireless Controller
AcciAir e-Level with TouchPad Management Includes:
- AccuAir e-Level System with TouchPad
- TouchPad Controller with harness
- AccuAir VX4 Manifold
- e-Level ECU
- ECU Mounting Hardware
- Wiring Harness with built-in Fuse Holders (fuses included)
- (4) TruPosition Height Sensors with mounting hardware
- Four-corner Height Sensor Harness
- Digital Pressure Sensor
- Aluminum Air Tank of your choice
- Free Air Tank Fitting Pack (only compatible with tank options in the full kit drop down menu)
- Compressor(s) of your choice
- 40amp Relay(s) for your compressor(s)
- Relay Wiring Kit(s)
- Inflation Valve
- Air Tank Drain Kit
- Air Line Cutter Tool
- (1) 60ft Bundle of DOT Approved Air Line**
- 100% Free Technical Support - The Industry's Best! ** By choosing 1/4" air line you will receive (6) Plug-In Reducers
Gauge Kit Options:
- Exta Dual Needle Gauge Combo Kit
- Exta Triple Gauge Combo Kit
- Bag Riders DigiGauge 2 Pressure Display
Power Kit Options:
This product has been reviewed 2 times.
Share your thoughts with the community
Ask an Expert!
|First Name *|
|Last Name *|
|Email Address *|
|Phone Number *|
|Contact Method *||
|What questions do you have? *|