Select Your Vehicle
Request New Vehicle
|First Name *|
|Last Name *|
|Your Email *|
|Tell us about your Vehicle:|
The SwitchSpeed name is derived from the system's main feature: three programmable valve adjustment speeds (#1, #2, and #3 buttons on the left side of the controller). These valve adjustment speeds will flutter the valves open and closed to slow the rate of flow as the user holds a button down. The #1 setting flutters the valves slowly, the #2 setting flutters the valves quickly, and the #3 setting will keep the valves open as long as you’re pressing the button (does not flutter). The user is able to change the speeds of the #1 and #2 buttons through the settings menu on the controller to meet their desired rate of flow.
If you'd love an e-Level system but it's currently out of your price range, SwitchSpeed is the perfect option for you since it can be easily upgraded to e-Level with the AccuAir e-Level Upgrade Kit!
Every button on the SwitchSpeed Controller offers a 'crisp' tactile feel and is backlit with crystal white LED’s for clear daytime and nighttime operation. The controller communicates with the ECU via a 20-ft mini-USB cable which can be plugged into the controller in either the bottom or the back-side to suit your desired mounting method.
The SwitchSpeed system includes a digital pressure sensor that allows you to set your tank pressure cutoff to 150 PSI, 175 PSI, or 200 PSI. The digital pressure sensor also unlocks the SwitchSpeed’s built-in compressor protection feature which prevents overheating by automatically killing power going to your compressors in the event that your tank does not reach the target pressure within the system's expected time frame. Likewise, the system monitors your vehicle’s battery voltage and will automatically disable your compressor(s) should voltage drop below 11.5V.
AccuAir SwitchSpeed Features:
- (3) User Definable Valve Speeds
- Easy "All Down" Functionality
- Manual Control Mode for each bag (individually or front/rear pairs)
- Battery Voltage Monitoring
- User Definable Compressor ON/OFF Pressure Cutoff (150 PSI, 175 PSI, 200 PSI)
- Plug-n-Play Compatibility with the Bag Riders TouchBox Wireless Controller
- Easily Upgradable to AccuAir TouchPad e-Level
AccuAirSwitchSpeed Analog Management Includes:
- AccuAir SwitchSpeed System
- SwitchSpeed Controller
- SwitchSpeed ECU
- ECU Mounting Hardware
- Wiring Harness with built-in Fuse Holders (fuses included)
- 20ft mini-USB Controller Cable
- Open-ended Valve Wiring Harness (for use with other manufacturers valves)
- AccuAir VX4 Manifold
- Aluminum Air Tank of your choice
- Free Air Tank Fitting Pack (only compatible with tank options in the full kit drop down menu)
- Compressor(s) of your choice
- 40amp Relay(s) for your compressor(s)
- Relay Wiring Kit(s)
- Inflation Valve
- 200 PSI Digital Pressure Sensor
- Air Tank Drain Kit
- Air Line Cutter Tool
- (1) 60ft Bundle of DOT Approved Air Line**
- 100% Free Technical Support - The Industry's Best! ** By choosing 1/4" air line you will receive (6) Plug-In Reducers
Gauge Kit Options:
- Exta Dual Needle Gauge Combo Kit
- Exta Triple Gauge Combo Kit
- Bag Riders DigiGauge 2 Pressure Display
Power Kit Options:
This product has been reviewed 1 times.
Share your thoughts with the community
Does everything it needs to do perfectly...on 6/20/2019I got switch speed in february of 2019, and although i had some minor issues (stuck valve) they were because of my lack of filter before the manifold. My overall experience with switchspeed has been great! I wish it had some of the cool features other systems have but it does everything it needs to do perfectly! I solidly recomend plus the customer service here at bagriders and as well at accuair is amazing should you ever encounter any issue!
Ask an Expert!
|First Name *|
|Last Name *|
|Email Address *|
|Phone Number *|
|Contact Method *||
|What questions do you have? *|