Select Your Vehicle
Request New Vehicle
|Your Email *|
|Tell us about your Vehicle:|
AccuAir's SwitchSpeed Controller is the most advanced analog system on the market. It offers all of the standard functions of a traditional switch box with full manual control over each air spring individually as well as front and rear air spring control in "pairs". The all down button fully deflates the vehicle for parking at your currently selected speed. The SwitchSpeed system uses AccuAir's advanced Burst-Control-Technology which flutters the valves open and closed and allows the user to choose between three different modes of adjustment speed: Precise, Moderate, and Full Speed. The burst speeds are user-tunable so you can customize them how you see fit. The SwitchSpeed controller features LED backlit buttons with a crisp tactile feel for ease of use during daytime or nighttime operation.
Purchasing the optional digital pressure sensor will allow the user to choose their tank pressure cutoff (150psi, 175psi, or 200psi). The digital pressure sensor also unlocks an option that monitors your battery's level and will kill the compressor when your battery drops below a certain voltage so you will still be able to start your car.Features:
- (3) user definable valve speeds
- Easy "all down" functionality
- Manual control of each air spring (individually or front / rear pairs)
- Battery voltage monitoring (with optional digital pressure sensor)
- User definable tank pressure cutoff of 150psi, 175psi, or 200psi (with optional digital pressure sensor)
- Plug-n-play compatibility with the Zaetech TouchBox Wireless Controller
- Easily upgradeable to AccuAir's TouchPad e-Level System
This product has been reviewed 0 times.
Share your thoughts with the community
- There are no customer reviews yet, be the first to review this product!
Ask an Expert!
|First Name *|
|Last Name *|
|Email Address *|
|Phone Number *|
|Contact Method *||
|What questions do you have? *|