Finance your air ride kit this Tax Return Sale!
Qualified customers can now get as low as 0% APR on 3, 6, and 12 month terms.
Didn't qualify for 0%? Don't worry, we offer:
- 6 months financing for $100+ orders
- 12 months financing for $100+ orders
- 18 months financing for $100+ orders
- 24 months financing for $1500+ orders
- 36 months financing for $2000+ orders
How do I apply for a loan?
- 1. Configure your air ride kit, then select Affirm at checkout. This is when you will notice Affirm listed along with 'Credit Card', 'Check' and 'PayPal'.
- 2. Enter your mobile number, then select Continue.
- 3. If it’s your first time applying, create an account. If you already have an account, this step is skipped.
- 4. Enter the 4-digit PIN just texted to your phone.
- 5. See your loan decision.
Affirm will use your mobile phone number to keep track of your account. This way they can alert you when your payments are due, if you choose not to use auto-pay.
Will Affirm do a credit check?
Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, they perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score. If you apply for more loans with Affirm, they may perform additional ‘soft’ credit checks to ensure that you are being offered the best financing options possible.
Can I setup financing if I don’t live in the USA?
No, Affirm uses your social security number as a means of checking your credit score. Because of this, there is no way for customers who are non-U.S. residents to apply for finacing.
What is Cross River Bank and how is it related to Affirm?
Cross River Bank is a New Jersey-chartered bank and is the lender for all Affirm loans.
To learn more check out the Affirm FAQs.