The E30 touring is up and running. Taylor and Wilson chat about what's been done so far, lock themselves out of the car, show off our trunk setup, and do a burnout. They also finally hint at getting rid of our *Mk4 Jetta starter pack* wheels. Comment on the video and take a guess as to what wheels you think we'll be putting on it!
Products used on our E30:
- Air Lift 3P Air Management, upgradeable to 3H with this upgrade kit
- Air Lift E36 Front Suspension with Air Lift E30 Camber Plates to use with our E36 hub swap
- Air Lift E30 Rear Suspension
- Viair 485C Dual Pack in Black
- Seamless 1 Gallon Air Tanks
- 3/8" Aluminum Hardline
- Safety Hub 150 Fuse Block to keep our wiring neat
Want to learn how water traps are important to the function of an Air Ride setup and why Taylor should have installed one on our BMW?