These adjustable rear upper control arms from 034Motorsport are perfect for those who have lowered their car on an air suspension setup and are looking to adjust camber and caster.
- CNC machined billet 6061 construction, black anodized finish
- Aurora spherical bearings, featuring Teflon race lining
- Built in safety washer to eliminate any chance of the spherical ever separating
- No tightening creep like you get with a turn buckle
- Adjustments can be easily made by threading out an M6 head allen bolt, the pinch pin stays installed in the upright. A jam nut keeps everything tight once adjusted
- Dust boots are now included with all adjustable upper control arms. The boots ship uninstalled; once you have the alignment set, install the dust boots before final installation