Select Your Vehicle
Request New Vehicle
|First Name *|
|Last Name *|
|Your Email *|
|Tell us about your Vehicle:|
The 3P from Air Lift Performance is a pressure based management that features 5 user-programmable pressure presets and individual, four corner, air spring control. The 3P’s wired digital controller displays all four bag pressures as well as the tank pressure. The controller uses a full color, backlit screen and features a rotatable keypad that allows for horizontal controller mounting.
Air Lift’s mobile app allows the vehicle to be put into a ‘show mode’ which enables you to remotely control the air suspension using your Bluetooth enabled smart phone (iPhone/Android) from a distance once the vehicle has been turned off. No additional hardware is required to use this feature, it is built into every 3P and 3H system! Future system updates can be applied through the app as well.
If you're looking for a system that takes both pressure and height into consideration, you should look into purchasing the Air Lift Performance 3H Air Management Package. If you'd rather get the 3P to start, you can always upgrade to the 3H at a later date by purchasing Air Lift's 3P to 3H Upgrade Kit.Features:
- (5) User-definable pressure presets (can be upgraded to height)
- Manual mode for individual air spring control
- Digital controller with color screen
- Rotatable keypad that allows for horizontal mounting
- Mobile app (no additional hardware required)
- System updates through mobile app
- Combined ECU and manifold
- Rise on start
- Limited lifetime warranty
Bag Riders Air Lift Performance 3P Management Includes:
- Air Lift Performance 3P System
- Combined ECU/Manifold Unit
- ECU/Manifold Mounting Hardware
- Air Lift Performance 3P/3P Controller and Harness
- Pre-assembled ECU/Manifold Wiring Harness with built-in Compressor Relay
- Auto drain water trap
- In-line Fuse Holders (with fuses)
- Wiring Terminals for hassle-free Installation
- Aluminum Air Tank of your choice
- Free Bag Riders Tank Fitting Pack (only compatible with tank options in the full kit drop down menu)
- Compressor(s) of your choice
- 40amp Relay(s) for your compressor(s)**
- Bag Riders Relay Wiring Kit(s)**
- Bag Riders Tank Drain Kit
- Air Line Cutter Tool
- (1) 60ft Bundle of DOT Approved Air Line
- Free Bag Riders Vinyl Decals in your choice of color
- 100% Free Technical Support - The Industry's Best! ** Single Compressor kits will not include an additional relay, as a relay is built into the Air Lift Performance 3P Wiring Harness
Power Kit Options:
- Important Notes
- California Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product has been reviewed 5 times.
Share your thoughts with the community
Great Product!on 9/11/2018The Airlift 3P Management System is a great choice for anyone looking to put their car on air. I chose Dual 444c Viair compressors with the 4 gallon end port tank. The system was easy to install and works flawlessly. The interface is very user friendly and having the bluetooth option available has proven to come in very handy. I highly recommend this system, especially through Bag Riders as they have amazing customer service and great customization options available.
An Engineering Marvelon 2/16/2017This management kit is truly one of a kind, from the design to performance to simplicity it is just perfect. This was a huge upgrade from manual management it even sounds better when I purge air. And the app is great for scene points and managing.
Easy and Awesomeon 2/7/2017I helped a friend install the Air Lift Performance 3P kit in his Mercedes Benz W204, super easy to install! Anything you dont know is in the instructions, and if not ALP and Bag Riders are both great at answering questions! I love the controller makes things easy to read, understand, and use. ALP did a great job!
Great choiceon 5/23/2016Absolutely love the 3P/3H system. Stupid easy to connect, it is literally a 5 wire hookup. Works flawlessly. And schematics already show how to wire in larger Air Zenith compressors without worry of hurting the management!
Ask an Expert!
|First Name *|
|Last Name *|
|Email Address *|
|Phone Number *|
|Contact Method *||
|What questions do you have? *|