- March 2017 Car Of The Month (COTM): Edgard's Mitsubishi Evo XApril 4, 2017March's Car Of The Month brought some tough competition between a black Nissan 350z and a white Mitsubishi Evolution X. We had to extend the voting period for an extra week in March because it was such a close race. Ultimately Edgar Carter's Evo X came out on top! Scroll down for a better look!
- February 2017 Car Of The Month (COTM): MK6 VW Golf RMarch 9, 2017This month we had a face-off with two VWs with excellent wheel fitment. Brian came out ahead and took the February Car of the Month! Brian's Golf R has some perfect fitment and sports a clean look, backed up by VW's AWD system and a 2.0L turbocharged engine.
- Phillip's Widebody 335i BMW 3-Series SpotlightFebruary 24, 2017In a community constantly growing and evolving, enthusiasts worldwide are pushing their builds to new extremes to stand out above the rest, a goal we feel Phillip Largent has achieved with his immaculate 3-series. Whether it’s the widebody kit or ground-scraping stance, Phillips 335i will catch your eye.
- January 2017 Car Of The Month (COTM): Nissan 350ZFebruary 2, 2017The new year is here, and January's Car of the Month competition started off strong. We saw two very unique 350Z builds and ended up having one of the closest COTM face off's ever. The votes are in, and we'd like to congratulate Caymen Sans.
- October 2016 Car Of The Month: Lexus IS200TOctober 31, 2016October's Car of the Month pitted two gorgeous cars against each other. Tarek's Lexus came out on top this month; his new wheels pulled his IS200T together perfectly. This isn't Tarek's first build either; check out his Instagram.
- 0% APR Financing Now Available! - Sales And PromotionsFebruary 10, 2022
- Introducing Super Low Air SuspensionMarch 9, 2022
- Super Low: Built In The USAMarch 23, 2022
- Singles VS. Dual Compressors - Air SuspensionMarch 30, 2022
Search The Blog